Climate of Fargo, North Dakota, Usa Average Weather
- Fargo, North Dakota, usa, 46°53'N, 96°47'W, 274 m (899 ft)
- Fargo, North Dakota has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Fargo, North Dakota is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 493.8 mm (19.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2611 hours.
- If Fargo, North Dakota were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Langdon, Nd, Usa - 250 kms (155.4 miles) NNW
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 123.2 kms (76.6 miles) N
- Ada, Mn, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) NW
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 203 kms (126.2 miles) SW
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 230.7 kms (143.4 miles) SSW
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 211.8 kms (131.6 miles) S
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 241 kms (149.8 miles) NNE
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) E
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) E
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) E
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 212.8 kms (132.2 miles) E
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) E
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 73.2 kms (45.5 miles) E
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 117.4 kms (72.9 miles) SSE
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 258.3 kms (160.5 miles) SE
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) S
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) SSE
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 220.1 kms (136.8 miles) SSE